Friday, April 1, 2011

Applique T-shirts



The applique t-shirts started as something fun for my daughters for Thanksgiving. My friend had shown me a picture of these cute turkeys and I said "I can make these." After I made my first ones for my girls, I made one to donate to the Pine Creek School auction (along with a flower hair clip and headband).

My next applique shirt is this cute Hello Kitty tank. My youngest daughter's first birthday theme is Hello Kitty, so I thought it would be cute for her to wear a shirt that matches. The applique on this one is only the bow, eyes and nose. The rest of it, I just sewed the outline directly onto the shirt.


These tulip shirts were a custom order for a friend. The design is the same, but the size of the tulip is much different as they're made for a pre-teen girl and a toddler. They turned out so cute, I made extras to sell.

The applique shirts are:

$15 for onesies and toddler/preschool sizes

$20 for size 6 - 14

$25 for adult sizes

I have a few more ideas for designs for both boys and girls that I will be revealing at the Babes in Bozeman Expo on May 21, 2011. If there's anything in particular you want, just email me at carliacreations@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment